Morakniv® Bushcraft Survival - Black
The Bushcraft Survival (Black) from Mora of Sweden
The robust sheath is provided with a well thought out space for the firesteel and completed with a diamond sharpener, making it easy to sharpen the knife blade. A knife that suits a tough livestyle!
- Razor sharp 3.2 mm thick black coated carbon steel.
- Integrated Diamond Sharpener.
- Two Belt Clips.
- All-weather Morakniv® Fire Starter
Bring the Fire Starter on your outdoor tour and be able to light a fire wherever you are. Just pull the specially designed knife back slowly and heavily along with the fire starter. The sparks easily light your barbecue, paper, birch bark or dry grass.
- The protective coating on the steel needs to be scraped off before use.
- Sparks of 3000 C° makes it easy to light a fire in any kind of weather.
- Yield up to 7000 strokes.
- Works in rain and snow.
- Since it has a strong spark, it can also be used as emergency signal.
- Use only the back of the knife blade with the fire steel. Never the blade edge!
Fixed blade knife with 1/8-inch (3.2 mm) thick carbon steel blade with anti-corrosive black coating
Blade Thickness: 0.126" (3.2 mm), Blade Length: 4.3" (109 mm), Total Length: 9.1" (232mm), Net Weight: 5.4 oz. (154g)
Customs restrictions may apply. Please check with your country’s customs regulations prior to purchase.