Three Wire Bivy Description
A four season, single wall solo bivy shelter constructed with 37.5 technology. The Cordura rip-stop fabric on the bottom makes it ultra-durable while the 37.5 technology maintains optimum relative humidity inside keeping the moisture well managed and your microclimate totally comfortable.
- Lightweight solo shelter
- 37.5 active particle technology captures and releases moisture vapor to maintain the optimum relative humidity in your microclimate
- Two closure options: interior layer of mesh bug netting for ventilation or fabric layer for complete protection
- Extra long side zipper for easy entry
- DAC Featherlite NSL featuring eco-friendly anodizing. DAC poles are super light and strong with press fit connectors
- DAC Twist Clips and sleeves attach Bivy to pole frame
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- External pole set for easy set up
- Durable, lightweight Cordura rip-stop bottom fabric
- Peaked visor and zipper flap protects against the elements
- Mesh bug netting closure
- Stake out loops at head, shoulder, and foot
- Over-sized, reinforced stake out loops - to be used with skis, ice axe, ski poles, etc.
- 6 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Stuff sack included
- Note: we list several weights for Big Agnes tents to aid your product research
- Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body
- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging
- Trail Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Packed Weight: 2 lb
- Packed Size: 4.5" x 18.5"
- Floor Area: 17 sq ft
- Head Height: 20"
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.