4-Week Emergency Food Supply
The best emergency food supply is here! Don't be caught unprepared, secure food for you, your family and even your community with this 4-Week Emergency Food Supply.
The (4)-Week supply provides one person with enough food to last 28 days
25-Year Emergency Food Supply - 4-Week Emergency Food Supply Kit will stay fresh and ready for any emergency scenario with a shelf-life of up to 25-Years.
All-in-One Survival Food - A total of 256 servings of breakfast, lunch and dinner ensures a one-stop shop for preparing the best in-class emergency food supply available.
Emergency Food Has Flavorful Variety - With 16 different, delicious food choices it's easy to mix and match to suit any craving
All-Day Calories - Perfectly portioned at 2000+ Calories per day, this 4-Week Emergency Food Supply Kit will keep an individual fully fed with proper nutrition for 30 days.
Main Course Fill-Ups
- 12 Servings - Mac & Cheese
- 12 Servings -Traveler's Stew
- 4 Servings - Creamy Stroganoff
- 20 Servings - Homestyle Potato Soup
- 8 Servings - Cheesy Broccoli & Rice Soup
- 8 Servings - Black Bean Soup
Quick & Easy Side Dishes
- 16 Servings - Creamy Chicken Flavored Rice
- 24 Servings - Southwest Rice
- 30 Servings - Long Grain White Rice
- 8 Servings - Mashed Potatoes
Hot & Hearty Breakfasts
- 30 Servings - Buttermilk Pancakes
- 32 Servings - Maple Grove Oatmeal
- 8 Servings - Strawberry Flavored Creamy Wheat
Sweet Snacks & Desserts
- 8 Servings - Banana Chips
- 20 Servings - Chocolate Pudding
- 16 Servings - Orange Energy Drink Mix
- The survival food Includes six-times (2x) water-resistant sealed bucket container
- Emergency food has 256 portioned servings
- The emergency kits have a Shelf Life of up to 25 years
- The food kits Include breakfast, lunch, dinner and more
- The emergency food is easy to prepare, just add water
- Physical dimensions: 2 x (12" x 12" x 15-1/4") food grade buckets
- Net weight: 38.05lbs
- Total water required: 12.7 gallons
- Packed in the USA
This kit should be kept in a cool, dark place with temperatures ranging from 55 to 70 degrees.
Note: Based on inventory levels, Gear Up may substitute a food and/or drink product with like-kind items of equal or greater value to expedite delivery.
- 38.10 LBS