Paracord 550 Nylon 7 strand
Originally used in the suspension lines of US parachutes during World War II, This lightweight 100% nylon kernmantle rope is durable type III Paracord has 7 inner yarns each, 550 tested. Can hold up to over a half of ton! Important part of any survival kit type iii commercial paracord top quality craftsmanship, detailed construction, improving every last detail manufactured to military specifications. This nylon paracord is GSA compliant and is made in USA.
- Strands: 7 Strand Nylon Braided
- Strength: High Strength Tensile 550 LB Tested
- Multifunctional: Utility Rope Can Be Used For Making Bracelets, Key-Chains, Paracord Whips And Other Rope Accessories.
- Also known as: parachute cord, 550 cord, parachute rope, paracord rope, para cord, utility cord, or paracord.
- MADE BY: A CERTIFIED U.S. GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR
- Resistant: to Environmental Factors and Harsh Conditions, Mildew Resistant
- Material: Nylon Paracord Type III, 100% Heavy Duty Enhanced Nylon Material
- Diameter: 5/32 Inches
- Made in USA
- UPC 613902030305
Great for paracord bracelets, survival bracelet, paracord lanyards or paracord keychains, paracord whips, paracord dog leashes, crafting, and more! Paracord is a "must-have" important part for any emergency or survival bag.
- copy of 308
- 0.46 LBS