We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations (All International terms are FOB USA).
When placing an international order you're responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and can't predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
With the exception of custom products, you may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Custom products must be defective and returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
You should expect to receive your refund (minus original shipping costs) within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
If you do not have an account you may return your NEW un-used items to:
Gear Up Center
15475 N. Greenway Hayden Loop, B1
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Attn: Returns Order # (insert your order # here)
Order Cancellation Policy
- You may cancel an order within 24 hours of the order being placed without a cancellation fee (unless that order has been shipped).
- Orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a cancellation/re-stocking fee and will be deducted off the refund amount.
- o This fee will be 5% of the total amount charged and refunded.
- o This fee covers both the fees we incur when we charge and then credit a cancelled order.
- If an order has been processed and packed to ship, it may not be possible to cancel that order (If you call within the 24 hour grace period we may be able to stop shipment and cancel).
- If an order has been shipped then ALL return fees will be at the customer’s expense (including the 5% cancellation fee).
- Customers will only receive a refund for the amount charged of the items returned, not for the original shipping cost
- This is due to our shipping providers charging us originally to ship that order.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: PLEASE FULLY READ AND MAKE NOTE OF OUR CANCELLATION POLICY PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER; IN ADDITION, PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THE POSTED SHIPPING TIMELINE OF EACH OF YOUR PRE-ORDER PRODUCTS.
While we encourage you to secure your place in our shipping queue, we ask that you commit and are certain of your pre-order purchase. All pre-ordered products are considered custom and not “off the shelf” items.
Recon Outdoors (Gear Up) requires that you provide full payment and authorization at the time the merchandise is pre-ordered, including shipping and any necessary tax fees. Pre-orders are shipped on a “first come, first serve” basis in the sequence of the initial orders received.
- You may cancel an order within 24 hours of the order being placed without a cancellation fee.
- Orders cancelled after 24 hours are subject to a 15%cancellation fee of the total amount charged and will be deducted off the refund amount.
- This fee covers both the fees we incur when we charge and then credit a cancelled order, additionally Recon Outdoors (Gear Up) commits to acquiring those items especially for you from the manufacturer , so when an order is cancelled by a customer, we cannot cancel the order from the manufacturer.